Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow

I woke up this morning to a winter wonderland again for the second time this year, who would think that Grand Saline, Texas would have snow twice in the same year much less two times in less than a month.  I love the snow, I know that I do not have to work in it, I don't have to get out in it if I don't want to.  I can just sit in my cozy little chair drinking my coffee and look out in to a wonderful world of white.  God has truly blessed me.  But as I was sitting in my cozy little chair drinking my coffee and reading God's word, I started thinking about what the snow really means to me when I look at it.  It reminds me of what Jesus did for me on the cross, by shedding His blood for me he has cleansed me as white as snow, I am made clean and new in Him.  My life is no longer dirty, drab or dreary.  I am clean just like the new fallen snow that I see out my window.  Thank you Jesus for you sacrifice for me and thank you for the snow.

Isaiah 1:18  Come now, and let us reason together, Says the Lord, Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment